Saturday 3 December 2022

The end is coming but it is not yet for all My promises must be fulfilled. Word Received 4.12.2022

The end is coming but it is not yet for all My promises must be fulfilled and everything that I have declared shall come to pass. Nothing will be incomplete for all things will be set in order to My purposes and plan. The enemy shall have no lasting victory and even his seeming victories will be turned around. I can redeem all things so look for My redemption in situations and in peoples lives. No one is beyond My reach so persevere in prayer and do not stop until you see My breakthrough. I have never lost a battle and I will place the sword of My victory on all that you ask for. Do not be afraid of the darkness for it can never overcome you if you walk in My ways.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I take great comfort from the truth that the Lord can redeem all things.