Saturday 17 December 2022

I am going to slow down time for believers. Word Received 17.12.2022

 I am going to slow down time for believers so they can accomplish everything I am calling them to do. As they pray I will redeem the time for them so they can accomplish more in the spirit and in the natural than they could ever do by themselves. I am going to put great unction in their spirits that they will be driven by the wind of My Spirit to do great and mighty things in My Name and for My glory. These will be the days of great exploits, signs and wonders by the hand of adults and children alike. Anyone who is seeking My face in these days will be eligible to step into this season of supernatural acceleration even if they have only known Me for a short time. I am going to do a quick work on the Earth because time is so short. Seek My face in prayer and you will see a change in the laws of time. I am going to turn the laws of physics upside down as I walked on water so you will be able to move in the physical realm in ways you have not dreamt of before. Just as Philip was translated so My people will defy the laws of physics in My Name and for My purposes. 

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I received this word at 3 am in the morning. It is an exciting prospect.

Peter theobald said...

Doesn’t it show what a wonderful compationable God we have. Old stagers and newbie’s all have a roll to play in these end times.
Thank you Sarah.