Saturday 10 December 2022

Never underestimate My ability to change situations. Word Received 10.12.2022

 Never underestimate My ability to change situations. What is impossible to you is not impossible to Me. Trust Me and keep trusting Me until the answer becomes clear. I love you and I want to see the best for your life. I do not want to harm or hurt you or punish your disobedience. I want you to be obedient to My ways so I can pour blessing out upon your life. I don't want fear to hinder you from making the right choices in life or doing what I have commanded you to do in My Word. Allow My Holy Spirit to purify your hearts so you can be clean vessels fit for My purposes. My desire is to see My people flourish and prosper because this will bring honor to My Name among those who do not know Me. Choose My path of life and I will cause you to be secure in all that is coming on the earth.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

What is impossible for us is possible for God. Thank you Lord.

Peter theobald said...

That has been so evident on so many occasions in my life. We so need to believe.
Bless you Sarah.