Saturday 26 November 2022

Go and tell the world I love them. Word Received 23.11.2022

 Go and tell the world I love them. Go and tell the world I am coming soon to restore all things. Go and tell the world that I have not changed and My Word has not changed. I am mighty to save all who call on Me and I will by no means turn away anyone who comes to Me. Many feel they are not worthy of My salvation and they deserve punishment. I came to lay down My life so they could be spared from the destruction that is coming upon those who do not believe. A measuring line has been placed on the Earth for the time of judgment is at hand. Do not hold back in sharing the good news for many will receive it gladly in the coming days.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Let's reach out to those around us with the good news that they can receive salvation.