Saturday 19 November 2022

Those who walk in My paths will be safe. Word Received 16.11.2022

Those who walk in My paths will be safe, those who do not will be at risk of losing everything. Instability is coming on the Earth in the natural and in the physical. Earthquakes are a part of this but there will be instability manifesting in nations like never before. Those who trust in finances will fear and those who trust in their own abilities will be shaken. You cannot build your house on anything else than the Rock of My Word in these days for storms are coming that will wash all the sand away from any other foundation. Now is the time to take My Word seriously. To read it and to live it. To take hold of the promises as lifelines to throw out to others in the storm to lead them to safety. These are the days of great exploits and the manifestation of My power. I have not changed and you can trust Me as you see everything else taken away in which you had placed your trust. I am the Alpha and the Omega and My authority will be seen on the Earth in this time to come.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

It is so good we have the Rock of God's Word to build our lives upon.

Peter theobald said...

Oh so true. There is nowhere else to go. It is the time for the blind to see the truth of this word, or to fall into the eternal pit.