Saturday 5 November 2022

Rest in My presence and do not strive. Word Received 6.11.2022

 Rest in My presence and do not strive for in your striving you will accomplish nothing of lasting value. Wait for My Word and act on it and you will produce fruit for eternity. Do not discount any leadings of My Holy Spirit even when they lack great significance for you do not know what your obedience will unlock for others or your disobedience will hinder in others lives. You cannot say you love Me and not keep My commandments. You cannot say you are My disciple and refuse to follow the promptings of My Holy Spirit even if your natural mind does not fully understand why I am asking you to do something. Trust Me and act on My Word and you will be delighted and amazed at what I can do through My people in this hour. Wait on Me and hear what My Spirit is saying to you in these days.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I so want to see Jesus moving through the lives of those who count themselves as disciples in these days.

Peter theobald said...

Oh Sarah, you have a wonderful way of hearing The Lord and putting it into words that inspire us to become more obedient to the one served us by giving His life to give us eternal life in Him.
Thank you.