Saturday 14 January 2023

Do not presume to know Me because someone else has spoken about Me. Word Received 13.1.2023

 Do not presume to know Me because someone else has spoken about Me. Know Me for yourself and seek Me for your own life. Do not rest on another's faith but strengthen your own faith to stand in these days. Seek Me and know Me for I am not far from each of you. My will and My purposes stand through each generation and I look for those whose hearts and minds are turned towards Me. Know the blessing of walking in obedience to My Word and know the power of the indwelling of My Holy Spirit in your life. Know the joy of dwelling in My presence and My peace that you can share with others in My Name. The end of all things is at hand on the Earth but My Kingdom is eternal and I have much for you to do in this season.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We need to know God for ourselves and walk with Him daily.