Sunday 21 May 2023

Be bold and very courageous to share My Word. Word Received 23.4.2023

 Be bold and very courageous to share My Word. Do not hold back but speak My truth to any who will hear. Do not presume to know what is right but trust My Word and walk in its truth. Confusion is increasing and you need to remain steady. My Word will be your anchor in the storm that is to come. Many will fall away from the truth because it will cost so much to stand firm but you will not stand alone for I am with you and My Spirit will not depart from you. Be assured of My presence and protection as you hide under the shadow of My wings. Know My great grace and love for you and share the good news with others. 

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The only way to be protected from the confusion coming on the Earth is to hold fast to God's Word that does not change.