Friday 26 May 2023

I am coming to judge the world. Word Received 29.4.2023

 I am coming to judge the world because of righteousness, truth and justice. Mankind has turned aside from My ways and followed after evil. They are choosing right and wrong for themselves and laying aside My Word as their foundation. The things built on sand will topple so build on My Rock and honor My Word. You cannot know all things of the future but you can trust Me to lead you into it. My Word never fails for it is established forever. My Spirit never wearies for I am the eternal One and My righteousness is everlasting. Believe My words when I say to you I am coming to judge the Earth and worship Me as your Lord.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

God is the eternal One and we can trust Him with our future.