Sunday 18 September 2022

Write My Word on your heart. Word Received 20.8.2022

 Write My Word on your heart and let My Word be your guide. Confusion will reign on the Earth in unprecedented ways and only My righteous ones will be able to think clearly. A stupor is coming that will numb many to a dream like state where reality cannot touch them and where terrible decisions will be made. I desire My people to be awake and alert and to resist the heaviness that will descend over all the peoples. Pray in the spirit and battle through the heaviness until it lifts from over your life. Help others to push it off. If you live with it your spirit will be crushed and you will lose hope. Be attentive to the leading of My Spirit and be wise in your choices. It is time to arise and shine My light in the Earth. It is time for My people to arise.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The Lord is so gracious to show us a way to resist the oppression that is coming.