Saturday 18 March 2023

Follow the leading of My Holy Spirit as if your life depended on it. Word Received 18.3.2023

 Follow the leading of My Holy Spirit as if your life depended on it. Do not think in your heart you can choose your own path and all will be well. Perilous days are coming and you need to walk more closely to Me than ever before. Heed My Word and obey My promptings for My Holy Spirit will not strive with you if you choose to go your own way. Be obedient to My Word and you will walk in a victory you have not yet known. You will see from My perspective and understand from My heart concerning situations. All will not be as it seems and you must walk in discernment counting the cost of being My disciple. My favor is upon you and around you and nothing will come between us as you walk according to the leading of My Holy Spirit. 

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

God has given us His Word and His Holy Spirit to guide us through these perilous days.