Saturday 11 March 2023

Proclaim My power to an unbelieving world. Word Received 12.3.2023

 Proclaim My power to an unbelieving world. Proclaim My name that has been dishonored and cast aside in the public square. Proclaim My goodness to rebuke the lies that people have been sold, lies that I do not love and I do not care, and that I am not able to move in power. I will pour out My Spirit in these days and will show signs and wonders on the Earth that will astound many and cause them to rethink what they have believed about Me. Be My ambassadors and do not fear man for I am with you by the power of My Holy Spirit.

3 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The Word of God tells us the Holy Spirit will be poured out in these days.

susannamay said...

"Be My ambassadors and do not fear man for I am with you by the power of My Holy Spirit."
I love it. Help us Holy Spirit to show the love of God to anyone we come across, to love the unlovely,to care for those who need to see Your grace and mercy in their lives, to shine Your light Jesus and point those who don't know You yet to Your love for them.
"And I, if and when I am lifted up from the earth [on the cross], will draw ALL people to Myself [Gentiles, as well as Jews].” John 12:32 AMP

Heather Ameye-Bevers said...

So encouraging to read this Sarah. Lord let it be