Saturday 25 March 2023

Pour love into people's lives and you will reap a harvest of blessing. Word Received 18.3.2023

 Pour love into people's lives and you will reap a harvest of blessing. Your eyes will see My goodness poured out on your life as you do not hold back but allow Me to flow through you by My Holy Spirit. Do not question what I ask you to do for all will become clear as you step out in obedience. It is better to trust first and then understanding will quickly follow after. I desire mercy more than sacrifice and mercy shown towards those around you can unlock doors that have been shut for many years. I desire My people to express an outpouring of love to the world which will confound the critics and silence the accuser. My love will open hearts and lives to My goodness so many can receive My salvation at this hour. It is costly to love but it is more costly to others if you do not love and proclaim My goodness to those around you. Pour out love without measure and you will reap a harvest of righteousness in these days. Many will turn to Me and be saved and many will come to know My love for themselves. Do not hold back but pour out My love.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We are called to love one another and those around us.