Saturday 1 April 2023

Do not hold back from speaking My truth for time is running out. Word Received 31.3.2023

 Do not hold back from speaking My truth for time is running out for you to have freedom to speak or to go to the places that I am calling you to. Do not let the mundane sap your strength but be continually filled by My Spirit so you have My power flowing through you at all times. These are the days of cataclysmic change so keep looking forward into My purposes and not back to what has been before. That is gone forever for I am doing a new thing among My people for those who have eyes to see and hearts to receive My blessing. Do not hinder the work of My Holy Spirit by disobedience or neglect of My Word for I long to speak to you daily if you will hear Me. Put on the clothes of righteousness for they will protect you and cause you to walk in the light. Have nothing to do with the deeds of darkness for its end is death. Love Me and love others with the love I will place in your heart that will sustain you in the days to come. Never let go of My promises for I cannot lie and all things will be fulfilled as I have said to you. Believe Me and obey My Word says the Lord of hosts. 

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I don't want to let fear stop me from reaching out to those around me.