Saturday 22 April 2023

Walk in My covenant with you. Word Received 23.4.2023

 Walk in My covenant with you and remember to follow its precepts and what I have called you to. This covenant is everlasting and its promise is life eternal. You cannot break the covenant without doing harm to yourself or others. It is a covenant of grace that you can be forgiven and a covenant of righteousness that you can walk safely. Evil is consuming the world and I do not want My people to be consumed by it. You are called to share My light for a reason so others can see the truth. Do not allow your actions to diminish your light and cause it to be ineffective in helping others. Do not let the darkness enter your life. Remember My covenant and walk in it and you will know the blessing of being a people called by My Name. You will see miracles of grace in your own life and the lives of others. You will understand the beauty and purpose of My commandments. They are for your good and to do you good so do not forget them or lay them aside in this time. 

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

There are both rights and responsibilities within this covenant with God.