Sunday 16 April 2023

Never lose sight of My love for you for My faithfulness is everlasting. Word Received 16.4.2023

 Never lose sight of My love for you for My faithfulness is everlasting. Time does not diminish My love and circumstance does not alter it. My love for you is pure and unblemished, it is clean and it is holy. The enemy would try to destroy your understanding of love so you cannot receive My love correctly. My love will sustain the longings and the cry of your heart and fulfil you to the very depths of your being. You cannot truly thrive without My love for everything else is mere shadows. Receive My love deeply in your life so that you can accomplish and walk in all that I have for you.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Nothing we can ever do will make God love us more and nothing we can ever do will make God love us less.