Saturday 8 April 2023

You are going into unchartered waters and you need My Word to guide you. Word Received 9.4.2023

 You are going into unchartered waters and you need My Word to guide you. You are going into unfamiliar territory where there are unexpected hazards and you need My Word to guide you through them. You are going through unfamiliar terrain and My Word will be your compass and orientation mark so you can navigate safely. My Word will be your guide, your reference point and your safety net to stop you from falling. The way is becoming more treacherous and you need Me to guide your feet so you do not slip. My eyes will guide you and My voice will lead you. If you keep My Word as your focal point you will not lose your way and your feet will stay on firm ground. Nothing else can save you and no one else can save you for I am truly the only way to the Father and the only true One to be called Lord. Walk with Me and I will lead and guide you to safety in these coming days. 

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We need to read God's Word so we can be lead by the Holy Spirit.

susannamay said...

Thank you Sarah!