Saturday 24 June 2023

Do not fear the plans of the enemy. Word Received 20.6.2023

 Do not fear the plans of the enemy for I will overturn tables and trample on his schemes. The kings of the world think they are victorious but I can silence them with a word. Do not fear evil but fear Me and obey My Word. Now is the time for My people to arise and show forth My glory on the Earth. Now is the time to be so bold in your faith and obedience to the leading of My Spirit that you surprise those who have known you for years. Now is the time to step forward into what I have for you and not hold back. There is no risk when you follow My leading but great reward for those who put their trust in Me. You will indeed do greater things because I am with the Father and My Yes and Amen is upon what I have called you to do. Do not fear failure but step forward into My promises and you will rejoice with Me greatly in the days to come.

No comments: