Saturday 28 October 2023

I can't see You

 I can't see You,

but I know

You are with me.

I can't touch You,

 but I feel 

Your presence with me.

It is a mystery

of faith and grace,

that we can be so sure

of Someone

you cannot prove,

but nobody can

make you deny.

By the blood of the Lamb

and the word of our testimony.

We know God,

and no one can make us

unknow Him.

They can take away

everything else we have in life,

but they cannot take away

God's Spirit from us.

Many will die for their faith

in Jesus, 

many will suffer loss.

But this world is so fleeting,

what's the point

of worrying.

Eternal consequences

are far more weighty,

than human allegiance

to systems that will

all eventually be destroyed.

I know Jesus,

and no one 

can remove His Holy Spirit from my life.

Thank you Lord,

Nothing can separate us from Your love. 


1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Once you know you know God no one else can break that bond.