Saturday 28 October 2023

Do not fear man but fear Me says the Lord. Word Received 28.10.2023

 Do not fear man but fear Me says the Lord who is to be feared. Fear Me and honor Me above all else so My deliverance can come into your situation and My grace and healing can be manifest in your lives. Do not fear the enemy for his time is short and he knows it. He will wreck destruction where he may but he cannot overthrow My plans and purposes and his destruction is coming. He will suffer as My righteous judgement commands and all those who suffer at his hands for My sake will be recompensed. He will not have the ultimate victory for it is already secured through the cross. Do not underestimate the power of the cross and the power of My blood as you withstand the onslaught of the demonic in these days. Stand firm and stand fast holding onto My Word at all times. Nothing can separate you from My love so keep looking to Me and listening to My voice. Lies will increase. Turbulence will increase. Disasters will increase. These are the birth pangs. Do not give up hope but know that your redemption is near. There will be a mighty outpouring of My Spirit and many will be swept into My Kingdom. Do not mourn but rejoice in Me knowing My great and abiding love for all people everywhere.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We need to regain a reverent fear of the Lord.