Saturday 11 November 2023

Take heart My people for I am with you. Word Received 11.11.2023

 Take heart My people for I am with you to deliver you from the fiery trials that are coming on the Earth. You will see My deliverance as you put your trust in Me and listen to My voice at all times. Do not be stubborn to resist My Holy Spirit for you do not have strength in yourself to stand in these days. Only in Me will you find your refuge and strength and you will be able to help others out of the strength I impart to you. Do not be discouraged and do not be deceived by what the media is showing but hold fast to the promises in My Word and be as bold as you like. The enemy cannot touch you if you are hidden in Me so stay close at all times and do not wander from the path I set out before you. In My presence you will find extraordinary peace that others will not comprehend but I will get their attention through you and because of your responses to what is happening. Beacon My light and speak My truth for the grip of darkness has not yet reached its fulfilment. Trust Me that I am with you and you can do all things in My Name.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We are to shine out God's light through our lives in this present darkness.