Friday 10 November 2023

Take My Hand

 Take My hand.

Take My heart.

Take My life

to be wholly yours.

Take My strength.

Take My sight

to help you see.

Take My arm.

Take My heart,

and tell others

what it's like.

Take My passion

for the lost.

Take and do not

hold it back.

Take My goodness 

deep within you.

It will heal

brokenness

and bring quiet 

to your memory of pain.

Blind your eyes

to evil,

and refuse to look at

hurt and harm inflicted

for showtime profit.

Close your ears

to blasphemy

spoken about Me.

The enemy is

defenseless

when faced with pure truth

agreed on between us.

There is a day coming

where everything will fall.

Take My hand.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

This poem is like catching fragments of the Lord speaking to different people.