Sunday 24 December 2023

The fire of My Holy Spirit is going to fall upon My people. Word Received 21.12.2023

 The fire of My Holy Spirit is going to fall upon My people in unprecedented ways and at unusual times that they are not expecting. When you feel My fire come step out in faith because My Word to you and those you are with will be confirmed. There will be immediate release and supernatural healing so no one can doubt the authority of My Name. There will be signs and wonders done on the Earth in these days by the power of My Holy Spirit and I will draw many to myself in this season when My light and My goodness is in focus. Do not fear anything of the darkness for it cannot overwhelm My light. Walk in boldness and in joy and celebrate Me as Messiah. I am coming again to judge all peoples. Prepare your hearts and let your lives tell out the good news of My salvation to all people. Be prepared for the coming of My Holy Spirit upon your lives in these coming days.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

In these last days the Holy Spirit's fire is going to touch many lives.