Friday 8 December 2023

Time has almost run out. Word Received 8.12.2023

 Time has almost run out so don't put off what I have asked you to do. Do not think someone can do it better than you. I have asked you to do it and you love Me if you obey My commands. Do not think someone else will do it if you don't. It is your calling and consequence if it is left undone. Be diligent to respond to the leading of My Holy Spirit and do not shut your ears to the cry of My heart. I have compassion on the people who are lost and hurting and I desire to minister to them through you. Don't hold back but step forward into the space I have created for you. It is My power manifest in your life so I receive the glory. Step out into what I have for you and your heart will be glad and your spirit will rejoice. Step out My precious ones and do not hold back.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Lord help us to follow as you lead.