Sunday 31 December 2023

Do not be driven by ambition to make a name for yourself. Word Received 29.12.2023

 Do not be driven by ambition to make a name for yourself in the coming year. I desire to pour out My Spirit on those who walk in humility and seek the best for others rather than themselves. I desire My people to live in selfless service and to reflect My great goodness on the Earth. Many will be astonished in the coming days at what I will do in and through you. Never take credit for what I am doing for I will not share My glory with another and My presence is to be cherished. Do not determine in your heart what you are or are not willing to do for Me. Let your answer be always yes when I speak to you and your joy will be full. The divide between My Kingdom and the kingdom of this world will grow to be a huge chasm. Help people to cross over into My Kingdom before they are so consumed by the darkness that they cannot find their way out. Shine like lights in this darkness and lead others to safety. People will not believe what is going to come on the Earth but I have told you in My Word. Stand fast and be true to Me. Walk in humility before Me and see how I will take hold of your life in this coming year.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

When we walk in humility before the Lord He can be glorified through our lives and we can receive blessing and know great joy.