Sunday 21 January 2024

Position your hearts to hear Me. Word Received 21.1.2024

 Position your hearts to hear Me for I will not speak to those who have no interest in listening. I will speak to those who seek Me in My Word and who wait on Me. Prepare your hearts for there is so much more to come both good and bad. Your perspective will make all the difference and you need to learn to see as I see and to hear as I hear. Tune in to the frequency of My Holy Spirit and tune out of that which corrupts and defiles and wastes your precious time. Time is more precious now than it has ever been. Don't waste your days but live with Me and allow My purposes to satisfy you for nothing else will. Do not go after the next big thing or search for manifestations of My power. They will come as you walk in obedience to Me and supernatural will become natural for you. You do not have long before the night comes when no one can work. Listen to Me and I will show you what to do in these days.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We need to listen to the Lord and tune out of distractions.