Sunday 28 January 2024

Shall I not speak to My prophets before I do something? Word Received 28.1.2024

 Shall I not speak to My prophets before I do something? Shall I not give warning to My people before judgment comes on the Earth? Will I not tell them to hide in My safety and under My shadow until this too has passed? I have told you in My Word what will happen in the last days but many are saying the time is not now the time is not yet. But I say to you the time is now and the time has come for you to respond to My warnings and to prepare yourselves and tell others to do likewise. Once these things begin to happen there will be no time or opportunity for preparation. Like a flood that overwhelms without warning so these things will begin to occur with greater frequency and intensity. Prepare now so you can be a blessing to others. Do not put off what I have told you to do. Each one has their task and responsibility from Me so you do not need to copy what others are doing. Believe Me when I say time is short and trust Me as I lead My people into the purposes I have for them at this time.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The Lord has told us what is to come through His Word. We need to respond.