Saturday 6 January 2024

The terror of the nations has begun. Word received 29.12.2023

 The terror of the nations has begun. Many do not realize it for they are consumed with their own agendas and are not spending time seeking My face and reading My Word. The world has not yet seen the full manifestation of evil but it is coming upon the Earth. Be diligent to hide yourselves in My protection and live each day with intent. Do not let your spirit soar or fail but remain on a steady course where you cannot be tricked by temptation or drowned by doubt. The end of man-made plans and ambitions has begun. There will be destruction and devastation on a scale previously unseen. There will be firsts associated with major disasters. Things that humans have not seen on this scale. The demonic is manifesting at a rate beyond what you have seen or known. Do not be terrified for My Victory is already in place and these are the death throes of the enemies schemes to destroy mankind. My purposes will prevail and human history will end at My command and not before. Recalibrate yourselves to the functioning of My Holy Spirit. Do not be jarred when I move in power but move with Me in unity and oneness of purpose in My Kingdom. Do not be afraid. Do not fear for I am with you. I will not leave you or forsake you and I will return for My Bride.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I'm grateful that the Lord tells us not to be afraid because He will be with us.

Joann Rosso said...

Hi Sarah,
I am Chelsea Bootsman's mom. The one stuck in Canada hoping and waiting for the doors to open for me to come to NZ. Chelsea sent me your blog because she thought we had a lot in common.
I too have been having words from the Lord about the times to come. I would love to talk some time.
Joann Rosso