Saturday 10 February 2024

Do not fear what is coming on the Earth. Word Received 11.2.2024

 Do not fear what is coming on the Earth. Do not be afraid and do not lose heart. My Word will strengthen you and will be as an anchor in the storm that is coming. The darkness will be so thick and the evil seemingly so strong that many people's hearts will fail. Be strong in My Word and wield it as a sword to cut through the darkness. My Word contains light and hope for the nations and it must be proclaimed loudly to those who would hear. Learn what My Word says so you are not astonished and petrified when these things happen. I have told you and I have warned you to be watchful and to prepare. The night is coming when no one will be able to work. Work now while you are able in the harvest fields and gather in the mighty harvest of souls that are waiting to be reaped. You must work now while there is still enough light to see by. Soon the darkness will extinguish everything except the most powerful lights, those who are radiating the truth of My Word. You have nothing of yourselves that can help in the days to come but in Me all things are possible. Do not fear for I am with you now and always.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The Lord is calling us to read His Word and to be prepared.