Saturday 3 February 2024

Shout from the rooftops that I am coming soon. Word Received 4.2.2024

 Shout from the rooftops that I am coming soon. Shout aloud praise to My Name. Do not let the enemy silence you out of fear or respect for this world's systems. They do not respect Me or honor My Name. There will be a great division between those who honor My Name and those who are willing to bow to the enemy's schemes. There will be great conflict among My people but My Word is clear so cling to it in the coming days. You will indeed be hated by all men for My Name's sake but your reward will be great as you hold fast to Me and proclaim My goodness to those who will hear. Believe Me when I say to you that time is short so make each day count and do not squander the gift of life I have given you. Prepare yourselves for My coming and be diligent to share My goodness. My lovingkindness and favor is around you and upon you as you pursue My purposes on the Earth at this time.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We will see a great divide amongst people in the days to come between those who honor the Lord and those who choose another option.