Saturday 17 February 2024

Rest in Me so you will have strength for your journey. Word Received 18.2.2024

 Rest in Me so you will have strength for your journey. The things of this world will press around you and exhaust you. You must be diligent to spend time in My presence to the exclusion of other things. You cannot do everything so be led by My Spirit about what you should do. Do not become weary in doing good for you shall reap a reward. Prioritize My Kingdom and its values and your life will flow easily. Do not allow pressure from others to overwhelm. I am your Lord and you need to listen to Me. There are many voices calling for your attention. You need to listen for My voice for I will lead you by still waters and I will restore your soul even in the midst of these days of turmoil. I long for My people to know My peace and to walk in it, to know My love to share with others and to be filled by My Spirit in these days. 

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Sometimes we turn to other things to find our rest rather than seeking to be in God's presence.