Tuesday 27 February 2024

Go to the inner room and pray. Word Received 27.2.2024

 Go to the inner room and pray and you will see My glory manifest in your life. I will not put My seal upon that which costs you nothing. You cannot see My Kingdom come until you press into it by faith and perseverance in the spirit. These things are not child's play so be mature in your response to the leading of My Holy Spirit. Do not presume you can walk into situations without being covered in prayer. This is a war and the requirements of war exist. Do not slumber for this is the time for My people to be fully awake and responsive to the call on your lives. Do not criticize others especially those who are sold out to My purposes even if you do not agree with their methods. I am their judge. Look to your response to what I have asked you to do and be faithful to do it. Get up and do what I have asked you to do and you will know the greatest joy. You are My beloved and as you respond to Me you will see My glory. 

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The Lord calls us to pray in the inner room where no one else sees.