Sunday 14 April 2024

Be watchful and mindful. Word Received 6.4.2024

 Be watchful and mindful for the enemy prowls around like a lion seeking whom he may devour. Do not be food for him but awake to righteousness. Seek righteousness according to My Kingdom. Seek it and do not stray far from it. The enemy is coming to plunder My people but I have given them everything they need to defend themselves in My Name. You are not powerless or defenseless. You have been given great authority if you choose to stand in it and proclaim My purposes. Do not think you are defeated when I have won for you a costly victory. Do not think you are helpless when I have given you My Holy Spirit in full measure to those who earnestly seek Me. Do not desire the corruption of this world but follow Me in righteousness and you will see My strong hand in your life.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The Lord is calling us to seek Him and the ways of His Kingdom.