Sunday 21 April 2024

Do not be afraid of what is coming. Word Received 6.4.2024

 Do not be afraid of what is coming. Do not fear and do not lose hope. All these things must happen but the end is not yet. Do not think you have nothing left to do. There is much to do and I am waiting for My people to respond to Me in awe and reverence. Seek My will and purposes and I will lead you into supernatural encounters that will bless many in My Name. I am with you to guide you so you do not stumble. I have My everlasting arms around you so you will not fall. You are precious to Me as My beloved child. Do not fear for I am with you until the end of all things in this life and so much more beyond.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

This is such a precious promise from the Lord and a call for us to respond.