Friday 5 April 2024

Deliverance is coming for My people. Word Received 6.4.2024

 Deliverance is coming for My people who have endured harsh persecution because of their love for Me. I will honor them where they have been dishonored and comfort them where they have been abandoned. I am coming with My great deliverance to pull many from the enemy's camp where they have been in turmoil and torment. I will deliver them to a place of peace and rest and their souls will know what it is to be alive for the first time. My great deliverance is coming to unjust situations where people have been persecuted without cause. I will be their great Redeemer as they look to Me and My ways. I am coming to judge the world in righteousness and people from all nations will see My deliverance in these days.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I believe these words are for the Body of Christ.

susannamay said...

Amen!