Sunday 31 March 2024

Because you will not listen to my voice. Word Received 4.3.2024

 Because you will not listen to My voice, because you choose to go your own way, because you will not seek My face you will be in the wilderness. Just as the Israelites wandered in the wilderness for 40 years so My people wander for lack of contact with Me. They hear stories about Me but they do not know Me in their hearts. They know who I am but they do not honor Me or create space in their lives to be truly present with Me. They are not concerned for My purposes but for things that can bring benefit to themselves rather than to others. They are slow to seek Me and do not want to press into My purposes because their own agendas seem more appealing and interesting. They have lost their fear of Me and do not respect Me as they should. I have all of this against them and yet My great love is still towards them and My unfinished purposes still wait for those who are willing to respond to Me in this late hour. The reward for faithfulness is in and of itself. There is no greater reward than to walk closely with Me and be led by My Spirit. There is no greater joy than to have fellowship with My Holy Spirit and to be fully in My presence. Seek Me and you will find Me in this day. Lay aside everything else that hinders you from being truly alive in My purposes and walk forward with Me as My beloved as I cry out to you.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I am sorry Lord for the times I make these wrong choices in my own life.

Janene said...

Really good word Sarah. I have been recieving words about Gods intolerance of the idols in our lives and the lack of reverence for Him. We must fear Him as He deserves.