Sunday 24 March 2024

Don't listen to his voice

 Don't listen to his voice,

the one who hates you and would see 

the destruction of your soul.

He is the father of lies, 

and no truth can come from him.

His very nature twists and turns.

He is serpentine in every way.

Don't listen to his voice when he puts you down,

or tells you that you'll fail,

you will never amount to anything,

you will not succeed, you have no hope, no future.

Don't listen to him or believe him.

Listen to My voice

for I will show you your true worth,

your ability in Me to change the world around you.

Listen to My voice and I will speak words of life,

and hope, 

and Oh there is so much more to My Kingdom.

Listen to Me

and I will show you how much I treasure you.

Be careful who you listen to,

your life depends on it.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Sometimes we listen to the lies of the enemy rather than God's truth.