Sunday 17 March 2024

In the quiet place I will speak to you. Word Received 4.3.2024

 In the quiet place I will speak to you and show you what you must do. You cannot hear me when there is noise and distraction so if you chose not to enter the quiet place you are choosing not to listen to My voice. I will not shout to you over the noise of your life and I will not raise My voice over the clamor of other voices vying for your attention. There must be purpose in your seeking of Me and not an apathy to being in My presence. Are the distractions of the world so interesting to you that you do not have time for Me? Are the things that are fleeting more precious than those that are eternal? Re-value what is important to you and then seek Me so I can instruct you. I have called you for particular purpose and blessing that no one else can do. Do not leave undone what I have said already and listen to My voice as I lead and guide you through the days to come.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The Lord has specific things for each of us to do and He wants to speak to us about them.

Janene said...

I receive this very important word.