Sunday 10 March 2024

There is a violent wind of opposition coming against My people. Word Received 4.3.2024

 There is a violent wind of opposition coming against My people that will set the world on edge. There will be terror and confusion and persecution that flows down from the highest levels of society. There is a battering ram of evil that is seeking to breakthrough into the very center of My people to displace them forever from My purposes. But I will show Myself powerful on their behalf and flip the battering ram so it turns back against the enemy itself. What is intended for harm against My people will become harm for those who hate them. I will do extraordinary things in their midst to show them I am real and I am who I say I am. Watch and see My hand move on behalf of My people. The world will be astonished because they do not understand Me or My purposes on the Earth. Be ready and be willing to participate in all I have for you in this coming time. 

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I believe this word is about the nation of Israel.