Sunday 28 April 2024

Walk and do not grow weary. Word Received 23.4.2024

 Walk and do not grow weary, run and do not faint for time is short and obedience is vital for My purposes are about to manifest on the Earth in ways that no one has ever seen. Do not be childish in your approach to faith. Be childlike and walk in trust and obedience to the leadings of My Holy Spirit. Do not depart from the way I have put before you even if you see many others depart from it. Continue to walk steadfastly after My purposes and you will reap a great reward. Persecution is going to increase exponentially and many will be caught off guard because they have not been preparing their hearts and minds through My Word. My Word is your anchor in the storm that is coming on the Earth. Without it you will drown spiritually into the deep deceptions that are about to manifest. People will not believe what they are seeing but they will believe what they are hearing for they have not learnt to listen to My voice and to recognize when I speak to them. Brace yourselves for what is coming so you will not be overwhelmed and so you can lead others to the truth found in My Word by the power of My Holy Spirit working through your lives.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Again the Lord is speaking about the vital importance of His Word now and in the coming days.