Saturday 19 August 2023

Do not be troubled by what you see and hear. Word Received 19.8.2023

 Do not be troubled by what you see and hear for I am with you to sustain you in the time to come. I will be your supernatural provision when other doors are shut to you and I will give you wisdom how to behave when things begin to be actively against you. You will be hated among the nations and condemned for following Me. Do not fear or be dismayed for I am your very great reward. Look to Me and your faces will be radiant and the enemies plans will not succeed against you. Do not be troubled but trust Me and believe My words that are life to you and to all those who you reach out to in love.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

It is a blessing to have assurance of God's supernatural provision in the days to come.