Sunday 6 August 2023

Rise up My people. Word Received 3.8.2023

 Rise up My people and take the places I have appointed for you. Each of you has a special purpose and a special calling. Do not look to another's calling with envy but understand that each part of the body is vital for its wellbeing. Do not imagine that I think in the same way as you for as high as the heavens are above the Earth so are My thoughts above yours. I call you to be obedient to Me even if you do not understand everything I am calling you to do. Trust Me and I will prove Myself faithful and I will equip you in every manner for the calling I have given you. Do not let fear hinder you or slow your progress in My purposes. Do not grow weary for you will receive your reward. My favor is around each one of you to see My glory manifest on the Earth and for all to acknowledge that I am the Lord. 

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We each have our purpose and calling. We should not envy others because the Lord has made each person to be unique.