Saturday 12 August 2023

I will raise up an army by My Spirit. Word Received 11.8.2023

 I will raise up an army by My Spirit who will look to Me and who will call out to Me to move in their nation. I am looking for ones whose hearts are dedicated to Me and to My purposes, to see salvation and healing come in their lands. I seek those hidden ones whom the world does not notice but whose angels see My face. I see them and I love these ones who stand for righteousness and refuse to compromise My Word and the speaking of My truth. My banner over them will be love and they will keep in step with My heart beat. I long for those who would turn aside from busyness and truly seek Me for who I am and not what I can give. Then I can open the floodgates of blessing and pour out My answers to all that they need. Do not fear these coming days for many voices will command fear but I will speak peace to all who look to Me.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I love that the Lord seeks the hidden ones whom the world does not notice.