Saturday 26 August 2023

I am calling My people to repent on behalf of their lands. Word Received 26.8.2023

 I am calling My people to repent on behalf of their lands where iniquity and injustice has thought to overthrow My purposes. Cry out to Me for your nations and I will roar over you and My voice will be like many waters speaking life and freedom to all who hear. Cry out for your nations and see My answers come to all that afflicts and weakens the people. Be aware of how the enemy is trying to destroy it and resist him in My name. You are not helpless. That is a lie from the enemy. You are a people of power because you know your God. Do mighty exploits and do not hold back for fear of what others might think. Step out and cause a chain reaction in the spirit of others being emboldened in their faith. There is very little time to sit and consider so respond in faith and see My hand move on your behalf.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

It is such a privilege to cry out to God for our nations.