Saturday 16 September 2023

A war is coming that will blindside many nations. Word received 14.9.2023

 A war is coming that will blindside many nations for they have not listened to My Word and prepared themselves. They will be caught without sufficient resources for their population and there will be a breakdown of law and order within those nations. There will be a separation between nations who have rejected Me and those who have heeded My Word. The contrast will be great and no one will miss its meaning. Some will repent and turn to Me and others will harden their hearts and even blame me for their misfortunes. You cannot serve God and mammon and where mammon is exalted it will be brought low. There will be an expectation of a savior to redeem these things but they will not look to Me. They will look to false gods and idols and continue to reject Me. But those who turn to Me will rejoice in My goodness as My favor is placed upon those nations and supernatural blessing will broadcast My Name to the world. Let your light shine in the nation I have planted you in and call upon Me in these days.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

Let us call upon the Lord from wherever we are in the world.