Saturday 23 September 2023

Be still and know that I am God. Word Received 24.9.2023

 Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations and My Name will go forth over the face of the Earth. Go forth with singing My praise and declaring My Word for there is a harvest of souls waiting to be redeemed out of the enemy's hands. Go out with joy and be led forth with peace so you are not hindered with the fear that is gripping the peoples. Rejoice in My goodness and let others know so they can rejoice too. There are not many days left for My purpose to prevail in the lives of those I send you to minister to. The door of opportunity will soon be shut so do not squander your time but see it as precious in My sight. See I am coming soon, says the Lord. 

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I have an increased sense of urgency to respond to the Lord's leading.