Saturday 30 September 2023

I am coming as a mighty wind. Word Received 27.9.2023

 I am coming as a mighty wind to sweep over New Zealand by My Spirit. My Spirit will blow away the evil cobwebs that have dulled people's minds and will breathe life into people's hearts so they can beat again with real life. My Spirit is not contingent to any workings of man and I decide the timing of when I move in nations. I will move in your nation because I have heard the cry that has been rising for many years and now is the time for My answers to be manifest. See I will do a new thing in this land and you will greatly rejoice to see My day as it dawns across the nation. Be bold to proclaim My goodness and cry aloud for salvation to come to the people of this land. I hear you and I will deliver this land from the grip of evil. I declare it and I will do it says the Lord.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I find this word to be greatly encouraging. The Lord hears our prayers for the nations where each of us live.