Saturday 2 September 2023

I would speak a word in season to you. Word Received 3.9.2023

 I would speak a word in season to you. Do not grow weary in doing good for at the right time you will receive your just reward. Do not listen to the lies of the enemy who would tell you to give up because there is no hope of change to the circumstances or situation. There is always hope and your hope will come into fruition in My perfect timing. Do not grow weary in doing good but press forward into My purposes with more strength than before. Do not settle for anything less than My perfect will for your life and you will know overflowing joy despite what you see around you. My joy will be your strength and My salvation shall be your song as you step forward into all I have for you. It is truly time to seize the day and every opportunity I give you in My Kingdom purposes. Do not grow weary in doing good for you will reap your reward.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We are called to never give up doing good.