Saturday 9 September 2023

At the outset of the troubles. Word Received 10.9.2023

 At the outset of the troubles I will give you strength to stand according to My Word. I will give you favor with those around you and your needs will be met by supernatural provision and divine intervention. Angels will minister to you and humans will help you to get to where you need to go. You will not lack resources and you will be able to share with others as I lead and guide you. You will stand firm in these days of great trial coming upon the Earth for you are My people and I am your God. Stand firm on the precepts of My Word and do not waver from following My will and purposes. You can still be fruitful in the time of famine and know My great deliverance in your life and the lives of those I entrust into your care. Do not fear but trust in My great love for you.

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

I choose to put my trust in God.

Kerikerin said...

Standing with you Sarah
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” (Josh. 24:15, NKJV)