Saturday 15 July 2023

I say to My beloved Arise and come with Me. Word Received 15.7.2023

 I say to My beloved Arise and come with Me. I want you to know I delight in you and I see all you can be as you put your hand in Mine and trust Me with your future days. There is much to be done for My Kingdom purposes to prevail and for My truth to be recognized and received. Dullness and stupor is upon the Earth and I want My people to wake others up with My good news. Tell them that I love them and they can know Me as you do. Tell them that I have always been with them and will be faithful to remain. Tell them not to believe the enemy who would tell them such a different story to the one that is true. My people Arise and receive My love and My presence in your lives.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

We need to help people to wake up from their spiritual sleep.